Private Division and Panache Digital Games have launched Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey on Steam. Since its successful launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Epic Game Store back 2019, the unique third-person open-world survival game has received multiple accolades and award nominations.
Check out the Ancestors: The Humankind Steam release trailer below and if you have a keen eye, you might even spot our very own Jimmy monkeying about.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey challenges players to explore, expand, and evolve while experiencing the early stages of life millions of years ago, battling a harsh and brutal world.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is now available on Steam with a Steam launch price of $29.98 AUD. In addition, the launch will be accompanied by the official game soundtrack which has a unique sound inspired by African music.
The Steam release benefits from several patches and updates since its original launch, including:
- improved tutorials and additional objectives to help guide your voyage,
- controller vibration support,
- new visual feedback on timing-based gameplay like combat and miscellaneous actions,
- new RPG nodes to automate some clan life tasks, especially mating and bonding,
- additional character animations,
- bug fixes and more!
For more on Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, check out our previous coverage.