The Dataminers have been hard at work once again with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, uncovering even more hidden information pointing to a battle royale mode.
Although Infinity Ward is yet to announce the battle royale mode, Redditor Senescallo has been busy digging up this hidden secrets and thanks to VG24/7 I got to hear about them to! Basically the data being discovered is points of interest, modes, mission types, names of loot and armor, player perks, killstreaks and heaps more. I will give you a small rundown below or if you need the whole shebang check it out on the original Reddit post.
Default Options (Public Match)
- Player Count: 200
- Playlists: Solo (1), Duos (2), and Squads (4)
- End-Game Radar: On
- Infiltration Option: C130
- Pre-Game Lobby Free-for-All: On
- Post-Game Exfiltration: Off
- Max Health: 150
- Last Stand Health: 100
- Last Stand Revive Health: 30
- Last Stand Timer: 60s
- Last Stand Revive Time: 7s
- Friendly Fire Punish Limit: 2
- Gulag: On
- Rarities: White, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold
- Limited inventory space
- Requisition Airdrop Timer: 30s
- All Weapons, Attachments, Equipment, Field Upgrades*, and Killstreaks* from Multiplayer
- Gas Mask, Vests, Helmets, Bandages, Ammo, Backpacks, Portable Defibrillator, and Plunder
- Cannot hold two of the same weapon
- Cannot take Armor of lower level than currently equipped
- Attachments which are incompatible with the current weapon will be placed in the Backpack
- Supply Crates contain potentially valuable equipment or items
- Storage Town
- TV Station
A respawn feature is also being added by dropping your dead teammate at an Ambulance. Once the body is dropped at the Ambulance, the player will enter the Gulag queue for a chance to win a 1v1 and respawn into the match.
I do advise you to go check out the original post because there is a heap of other features but I must add, this is only uncovered by dataminers and my not even make it into the game, it is however pretty promising.