Blair Witch Oculus Quest Edition
Bloober Team and Lionsgate today has announced Blair Witch: Oculus Quest Edition is screaming onto the Oculus Quest store this October 29th, 2020. Featuring a brand-new version of the Blair Witch story built specifically for VR that promises to be a truly 360-degree immersive experience.
The psychological horror game will give brave VR players a horrifying first-hand experience from the original story, inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch. Adding to the immersion Blair Witch: Oculus Quest Edition will also support higher resolution and high-quality textures taking full advantage of the Oculus Quest platforms power.
- New ways to interact with your sidekick, Bullet
- Newly-designed interactive environments to immerse you in terror
- Catch, throw, and stack objects that you find throughout the woods
- Map out your theories with an interactive marker to draw on paper and other objects
- Drawers, doors, gates, and car trunk open at your touch in your investigation
- Snap branches with your hands
- Operate handles and buttons and unlock doors with keys and codes plan escapes
- New control system optimized for horrifying VR gameplay
- Eerie new sounds and spine-chilling in-game events to surprise and scare players
- Additional encounters with the mysterious forces that lurk in the forest
Blair Witch: Oculus Quest Edition will be available in the Oculus Store for $29.99. For more on Blair Witch, check out our previous coverage.