Ronimo Games and Devolver Digital announced Blightbound is coming to Steam Early Access July 29! The multiplayer dungeon crawler with a dark and stylish twist, tasks three heroes to venture down from their mountain refuge to face the abominations of the Blight – a mysterious and corrupting fog that enshrouds the land.
Blightbound will launch with a 10% discount on Steam, with both online & local multiplayer gameplay supported. Players will fulfil a specific role on the team – warrior, assassin, or mage – to overcome colossal bosses and solve clever puzzles.
- Blightbound is an ever-expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve with planned free updates for the community.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own skillset, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfilling bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilities that charge by fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
Wishlist the game on the Steam Store page to ensure your ready for the upcoming release!
For more on Blightbound, check out our previous coverage.