Starting now, Brawlhalla brawlers can jump into Brawlhalloween a spooky takeover of the popular free-to-play platform fighter. The latest in a string of content for Brawlhalla, Brawlhalloween a limited-time event will find a host of Halloween themed items, a menu takeover, and gold bonuses for players who log in daily.
Head over to Mallhalla to purchase the event-exclusive themed items, which will remain in players’ inventories after the event ends.
- Haunting colors for all Legends, available for 3,000 Gold or 20 Mammoth coins each
- Graveyard shift 2019 podium, available for 240 Mammoth coins
- Pumpkin Pyre animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth coins
- RIP avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Jac-KO-Lantern KO effect, available for 200 Mammoth coins
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth coins (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Dusk Till Dawn skin
- New for 2019: Petra Reanimated skin
- Horseman Lucien skin
- Skel-asuri skin
- Werebat Ragnir skin
- Immortal Caspian skin
- Punkin Spice Yumiko skin
- Demonkin Diana skin
- The Monster Gnash skin
- Bewitching Scarlet skin, available for 200 Mammoth coins (comes with two weapon skins and an animated hat)
PS4 players can also jump in platform-wide cross-play, meaning all Brawlhalla players can fight against each other regardless of platform. Brawlhalla is out now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.