Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is optimised for PC
The latest Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War launch trailer gives PC players a glimpse at what the next generation of FPS will look like in 4K resolution. Enjoy the launch trailer below.
Here are some of the features coming to PC:
- Over 200 individual settings to fine tune on the PC version of Black Ops Cold War, from key-bindings and the ability to play on a controller to graphics, audio, and interface sliders and toggles
- 4K graphics and uncapped framerate – you can crank the FPS well into the triple digits
- A more lifelike experience thanks to RTX Shadows and Ambient Occlusion, powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) and Reflex Technology
- Ultrawide and multi-monitor support
If you need more intel on the PC features or minimum specifications then head on over to the official post here.
For more on Call of Duty, check out our previous coverage