Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12: Going Dark
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12: Going Dark has begun! Bringing with it new ways to play with night time maps and modes, plus new content for fans to enjoy. Season 12: Going Dark also welcomes new Multiplayer map, Hackney Yard, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 Features:
- New Map – Hackney Yard (MP)
- New Legendary Character – Dark Nikto
- Nighttime Maps – Crash, Summit and Hackney Yard
- New Battle Royale Class – Refitter
- New Perk – Launcher Plus
- Two New Functional Weapons – AGR556, .50 GS
- New Operator Skill – Ballistic Shield
- New Mode – Night Mode for TDM and Attack of the Undead
- Season 12: Going Dark Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- Marquee Event – Knights Divided
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimisations
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12: Going Dark is available now on both Android and iOS.
For more on Call of Duty: Mobile, check out our previous coverage.