Call of Duty Mobile Winter War
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13: Winter War kicks off tomorrow! There is an avalanche of new content being added into the game including two new snow-filled MP maps, a new Mythic Weapon and a snowboard to ride among others.
Available 22 December at 11am on both Android and iOS, below are all the key details you need to know:
- Two Snow Maps – Russian Nuketown, Raid Holiday (MP)
- New Mythic Weapon – Meteorite Infused Peacekeeper MK2
- New Characters – Black Ops Cold War and Winter War themed characters to be revealed at season launch
- New Battle Royale Vehicle – Snowboard
- New Perk – Restock
- Two New Functional Weapons – Peacekeeper MK2, QXR
- New Mode – Grind
- New Scorestreak – EMP Systems
- Season 13: Winter War Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- Marquee Events – Holiday Bonanza, On the Brink
- New Rank Series 8 – Reznov and Winterwood Camo series
- New Seasonal Challenges – Bringing a brand-new SMG, the QXR
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimisations
For more information about Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Head over to the official website.
Don’t forget to checkout or previous Call of Duty coverage here.