Along with the great news of dedicated servers in the upcoming Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, Activision also dished the dirt on all available killstreaks and all available perks coming to the game.
Lets start off with a look at the available killstreaks that will help players dominate the battlefield.
- Personal Radar: Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner, and pings nearby enemies which will take 3 kills to acquire.
- Counter UAV: A drone that scrambles signals and disables enemy mini maps which will take 4 kills to acquire.
- UAV: Classic UAV that reveals enemy locations for all over your team it will take 4 kills to acquire.
- Care Package: Call in a random killstreak care package for 4 kills.
- Cluster Strike: Send cluster mortars to hit the designated location for 5 kills.
- Cruise Missile: Control a cruise missile with boost capabilities for 5 kills.
- Precision Airstrike: Call in twin jets for a precision strike just like the classic airstrike for 5 kills.
- Wheelson: Remote controlled UGV with a powerful turret for 7 kills.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle: A light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top controlled by the player for 7 kills.
- Emergency Airdrop: Call in 3 random killstreak care packages to your location for 8 kills.
- VTOL Jet: Starts off with a missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice for 8 kills.
- Chopper Gunner : Control an assault chopper for 10 kills.
- White Phosphorus: Cover the battlefield with White Phosphorus canisters that will disorient the enemy, and burn any that wander too close for 10 kills
- Support Helo: Call in a heavy assault helo with turrets to help crush your enemies on the map which will see you having to get 11 kills.
- Gunship: Heavy assault gunship with three types of weaponry costing the player 12 kills to call in.
- Advanced UAV: Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map which will see you having to kill enemies 12 before you can use.
- Juggernaut: Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear which is another familiar one thats been around for a while. This one will cost 15 kills.
And of course last but not least, any fans of Modern Warfare 2 out there might be happy to see that the old school NUKE is coming back to cause destruction. It is not listed above because you do not have to equip it all you have to do is smash up 25 kills without dying and then kiss the map goodbye!