Yesterday we filled everyone in on the killstreaks for the upcoming Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and today we thought we would take a look at what perks will be available for players to help them destroy the battlefield.
A number of perks are always at your disposal in all Call Of Duty games and again this time it looks to split them into the traditional way into groups of 3 categories. (Perk 1 Blue) (Perk 2 Red) (Perk 3 Yellow)
- Double Time: Triple the duration of Sprint and fully refresh on kills.
- E.O.D.: Take reduced damage from explosives. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, and C4.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind trails and death markers.
- Tune Up: Increase the charge rate of field upgrades by 50%.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors.
- Hardline: Your killstreaks cost one less kill.
- Kill Chain: Changes from killstreaks to scorestreaks.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Restock: Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
- Amped: Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Cold Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment.
- Spotter: See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls.
As you can see, alot of old classic ones in there but also some new ones that nobody is yet to test out. I am pretty sure my setup will be, Scavenger, Ghost and Cold Blooded, but maybe I will change my mind. These are the only confirmed perks so far and we are not sure if more will be added before the game is released but I am sure if there is, we will be all over it for you!