Merge Games and ION LANDS today has announced console players can enter the neon-drenched skies of Nivalis as Cloudpunk is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Cloudpunk has already made an impact with PC players scoring a ‘very positive’ rating with over 4,000 reviews on Steam.
Cloudpunk offers the freedom of open-world games, but with a hyper-focus that results in fulfilling interactions with the many denizens of the cyberpunk city of Nivalis.
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hovercar and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
Retail versions of Cloudpunk will also be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC!
For more on Cloudpunk, check out our previous coverage.