Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 3 has made a wintry entrance today, packed full of new rounds, new costumes and a heap of holiday season falls! The team over at Mediatonic has also included a number of improvements that can be found in the season’s patch notes.
- An extended Fame Path full of new costumes, emotes and more!
- Seven wintry rounds filled with all-new obstacles and traps!
- Ski Fall – Slip and slide down the icy slope for precarious points!
- Tundra Run – An all new take on the gauntlet style, ripe for snowy shenanigans.
- Freezy Peak – A spiral summit that delights in chucking an endless supply of snowballs down on competitors!
- Snowy Scrap – Three teams, three snowballs, zero chill.
- Pegwin Pursuit – Calling all beans…Bert is loose! In this team game, your job is to grab the Blunderdome’s tiniest penguin pals as they motor around the arena.
- Thin Ice – Slivers of icy tiles stand between you and instant elimination in this high-flying final Round.
- Roll Off – This fresh showdown takes the perpetual motion and fancy footwork requirements of Roll Out and transforms it into a particularly tricky Final Round!
- Quench your thirst for victory with Crown Ranks! The more Crowns you grab, the higher your Crown Rank rises, unlocking a wealth of rewards, including exclusive Golden Costumes!
- Stay up to date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the new Bulletin Board!