As we countdown towards the September 1 release of Iron Harvest 1920+, (consoles gamers will have to wait until early 2021), Deep Silver and KING Art Games have announced that they are running an open beta of the game to allow everyone to jump in and experience the fascinating world of Iron Harvest 1920+.
The news keeps getting better for RTS fans, as not can you gain access right now to Iron Harvest 1920+, but Deep Silver and KING Art Games have teamed up with ESL for the very first Iron Harvest tournament! The Pre-Season Cup will take place at Gamescom 2020 with the prize pool totalling over $11,500 AUD!
The Pre-Season features:
- Pre-Season Tournament featuring qualifiers and the grand finale at the digital Gamescom!.
- Qualifier 1: Saturday August 8, 2020
- Qualifier 2: Saturday August 15, 2020
- Qualifier 3: Sunday August 16, 2020
- Qualifier 4: Saturday August 22, 2020
- Finals: Will be played between 27th-30th of August (TBD)
- Reward Season: Players who beat a variety of challenges will unlock in-game cosmetics.
- New quests and challenges will unlock over time. Progress will be kept after purchasing the game at launch
- All three factions, Rusviet, Saxony and Polania will be playable in Multiplayer, Skirmish and Challenge maps for the first time publicly