Ubisoft just dropped the news that Just Dance 2021 will launch November 12, 2020, on the Nintendo Switch, PS4, the Xbox One and Google Stadia. Just Dance 2021 will also release on Xbox Series X and PS5 when the consoles themselves launch. Check out the announcement trailer below.
Just Dance has a huge following with 135 million players around the world and over 70 million copies sold which sounds like a lot of blisters on feet! This year, Just Dance 2021 offers players even more ways to dance with over 40 songs, a new quickplay mode and an improved World Dance Floor for you to step up and show the world your moves.
The first songs revealed include:
- “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones And I
- “Que Tire Pa Lante” by Daddy Yankee
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “Temperature” by Sean Paul
- “Feel Special” by TWICE
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “all the good girls go to hell” by Billie Eilish
- “In The Navy” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Zenit” by ONUKA
- “Heat Seeker” by DREAMERS
And many more to come!
Players will also enjoy the return of the classic Just Dance game modes:
- Sweat Mode – Exercising has never been so fun! Start your own routine with Sweat mode and keep yourself motivated by tracking calories burnt and time spent dancing.
- Kids Mode – You’re never too young to dance! Kids mode is tailor-made for the needs of the youngest players. They can enjoy eight new kid-friendly songs and choreographies for a fun dance experience.
- Co-op Mode – Stronger together! Team up with friends and share the fun thanks to the return of Co-op mode. Get together and combine scores to rule the dance floor!
- Just Dance® Unlimited – Keep the party going! Access the Just Dance Unlimited subscription-based streaming service to (re)dance to over 550 songs! It doesn’t stop there, as new and exclusive songs are added throughout the year. Every copy of Just Dance 2021 comes with one month of free access!
For more on Just Dance 2021, check out our previous coverage.