Ravenscourt and Voxler have announced the tracklist for Let’s Sing 2021, the next release of the successful Let’s Sing series. Checkout the start-studded tracklist below full of hits and all-time classics that will have players fighting for the microphone. In addition, Let’s Sing 2021 will introduce a brand new game mode ‘Legend’ that will have players’ battle it out against avatars in sets of singing challenges!
Lets Sing 2021 Tracklist:
- Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- Singing Analysis has now been included giving the player a sense of reward in a meaningful and personalized manner. Not only will you get the medals but now the game will give you some well-deserved feedback!
- Sing solo or up to four simultaneous singers
- The new Legend game mode lets players dive deeper into the Let’s Sing experience. With 16 challengers and three challenges you have to step up your singing game to be prepared for the final battle against the antagonists. The Legend Mode adds a brand new solo experience to the world of Let’s Sing 2021. The avatars will become the players’ opponents and players need to step up their singing game if they want to win against them.
- PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics, 1 Headset, and 2 SingStar-Mics
- Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 Headset
- Seven exciting game modes: Legend Mode, Classic, Mixtape 2.0, Feat., Jukebox, World Contest, Let’s Party.
- Let’s Party mode now includes new mini game in Let’s Party called “Pop Chicken”. Pop Chicken gives players a unique and unpredictable experience. While battling it out players can now sing for mystery boxes which can be used to get an advantage over your competition.
- No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
- Legend Mode: A brand new long-term solo experience has been added to the game fresh for Let’s Sing 2021. The goal of this mode is to give the players a sense of progression. The avatars have now been given personalities and will pose as our antagonists. These avatars pose challenges getting more difficult as the player progresses.
- Classic: Perform Solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
- Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher is your “compatibility score”. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different songs together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favorite songs with the playlist creator.
- Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
- Let’s Party: 8 Players, 2 Teams, 2 Mics and randomly chosen game modes will bring your Let’s Sing party to the next level. With the addition of new “Pop Chicken” game mode.
- Playlist Creator: This new updated system now allows you to pick which mode to play as well as songs you want to sing. The player can now create his own playlist and play it in Classic, Feat. and Mixtape mode.
Lets Sing 2021 is launching on November 13 on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $59.95 or $89.95 for 2-mic. For more on Lets Sing 2021, check out our previous coverage.