NZXT has released all the details on a new premium compact mid-tower ATX case. The H510 Elite features a tempered glass front panel, AER RGB 2 fans and built-in HUE 2 RGB LED strip.
Retaining the features found in the highly popular initial H Series, such as the patented cable management system, single screw tempered glass panel, and all-steel construction.
The latest iteration features the new NZXT Smart Device v2, which brings power to the built-in RGB strips and fans. “RGB has become a staple for PC builders,” says Johnny Hou, founder and CEO of NZXT. “Tools like the HUE 2 Ecosystem allow builders to create luminous builds that highlight their personalities. The H510 Elite is the perfect case for people looking to get the most out of the RGB components and create amazing and beautiful builds.”
The H510 Elite showcases everytung that we’re come to expect from NZXT. Clean modern design, iconic cable management bar, tempered-glass panels and quality materials and build.
H510 Elite Features:
● Showcase your RGB build with front and side tempered glass panels
● Includes two Aer RGB 2 fans and one addressable RGB LED strip
● Smart Device v2 with two HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan channels
● USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connectors on the front panel
● Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps for intuitive and easy cable management.
● Removable radiator/fan mounting bracket simplifies the installation of either AIO and custom loop liquid coolers
● An integrated GPU mount lets you display your GPU vertically (requires the purchase of a separate PCI riser card)
The H510 Elite will come in two color options Matte White and Matte Black and will hit NZXT.com for sale in July.