NZXT, has today announces the NZXT N7 Z490, its newest motherboard specially designed around Intel’s 10th generation Z490 chipset. Focusing on giving enthusiasts an easy building experience.
“The NZXT N7 has always been about giving builders what they need, by providing a motherboard with a simple layout, packed with the latest wireless technology, and a metal cover, it gives users the ability to create a powerful machine for gaming.”Johnny Hou, NZXT’s founder and CEO
N7 Z490 Features
- Designed with Intel Z490 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel 10th Generation Core i9, Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors
- 8+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.1
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4266 MHz and Intel XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
For more on NZXT, check out our previous coverage.