Overwatch Halloween Event 2020.
Latest Overwatch event, Overwatch Halloween Terror is now live on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch! Full of spooky cosmetic unlocks, new rewards and terrifying challenges, plus all your favourites cosmetics from previous events. Log in through 4 November AEDT/NZDT to enjoy some trick or treating!
Alongside Halloween Terror, it’s the one-year anniversary of Overwatch on Switch, Nintendo and to celebrate there will be a free trial from to 20 October AEDT/NZDT – with a 50% off Legendary Edition sale running until 25 October AEDT/NZDT.
JUNKENSTEIN’S REVENGE – CHALLENGE MISSIONS
This year, Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases players
- Zomnics move faster
- Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near players
- Only three players but they deal more damage
- Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomised
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
- Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
Weekly Challenges can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games | Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games | Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Week 2:
- Win 3 Games | Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games | Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Week 3:
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
- Aside from the Weekly Challenge rewards, new rewards consist of five Legendary Skins:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Dai-Tengu Hanzo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Ryeong D.Va
For more on Overwatch, check out our previous coverage.