Welcome New Overwatch Hero Echo!
Hero 32 – Echo has now joined the ranks in Overwatch today she is the latest damage hero playable on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch!
launching alongside Echo, A new Competitive Mode, Competitive Open Queue hosted in the Arcade. Running for about four weeks. This mode will use standard Competitive Play rules, including hero pools and one hero limit, but will have no role restrictions or role queues.
Tri-Shot (Primary Fire)
- Echo fires three shots at once, in a triangle pattern.
Sticky Bombs (Secondary Fire)
- Echo fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay.
- Echo surges forward quickly, then can fly freely.
Focusing Beam (E)
- Echo channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health.
- Echo duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities
- Echo can glide while falling.