The 31st hero to join the Overwatch line up is 62 year old professor Sigma, a tank hero that will shield teammates from harm, but if the enemy applies enough force – he shall apply it back! Sigma is now available on PC on the Public Test Region (PTR) servers.
“Sigma was once a kind and brilliant scientist, until an experiment gone wrong left him irreparably changed. During that tragic incident, Sigma sustained serious psychological damage but gained the ability to manipulate gravity on a whim. After being deemed a threat to humanity and languishing for years in a secret government facility, Sigma was eventually freed by Talon and is now being used, unwittingly, as a living weapon…”
- Real Name: Siebren de Kuiper
- Age: 62
- Occupation: Astrophysicist/Professor
- Nationality: Netherlands
- Affiliation: Talon
- Hyper Spheres
- Sigma launches two gravitic charges, which implode after a short duration, dealing significant damage in an area.
- Experimental Barrier
- Sigma propels a floating barrier to a location of his choosing. He can recall the barrier at any time.
- Kinetic Grasp
- Sigma stops incoming projectiles in mid-air, converting them into shields.
- Sigma gathers a mass of debris and flings it at an enemy to knock them down.
- Gravitic Flux (Ultimate)
- Sigma manipulates gravity to lift nearby enemies into the air and slam them back down.
For more info on Sigma, please visit his new hero page.