Finish putting up the holiday decorations, pour a glass of eggnog and jump into Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland 2020. Live today on PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. Running from 16 December to 6 January AEDT/NZDT the limited-time event brings a host of new content and rewards.
NEW BRAWL: 4v4 Freezethaw Elimination
- In addition to Mei’s Snowball Offensive, Yeti Hunt, and Snowball Deathmatch, players will be able to experience the new brawl, 4v4 Freezethaw Elimination!
- This new game mode requires one team to completely freeze the other team in order to win.
- Players will become frozen when they would normally die.
- Teammates can thaw someone by interacting with the frozen player.
- Weekly Challenges are back for Winter Wonderland, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Elf Junkrat (Epic)
- Week 2: Gingerbread Ana (Epic)
- Week 3: Frosty Roadhog (Epic)
- Five Legendary Skins
- Conductor Reinhardt
- Penguin Mei
- Ice Empress Moira
- Toybot Zenyatta
- Lumberjack Torbjorn
- Three Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Sprays
For more on Overwatch, check out our previous coverage.