Ubisoft has announced Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is heading to next gen consoles December 1. Both the Playstation 5 And Xbox Series X|S versions will feature gameplay in 4K and up to 120 fps, depending on the mode chosen. Current R6 owners on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will keep their progression, and upgrade at no extra cost.
Find the full list of enhancements below with multiple options for prioritising either performance or resolution on compatible devices:
- 4K resolution (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X) / 1080p (Xbox Series S)
- 120 fps (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X)
- DualSense wireless controller capabilities for even deeper immersion (PlayStation 5)
- Activities support for the most popular playlists so players can dive into the game faster (PlayStation 5)
The following features are also being implemented for an enhanced next-gen experience on all platforms:
- Better accessibility (readability options, text to speech and speech to text)
- Quick start (optimised login flow, streamlined intro sequence)
- Ubisoft Connect overlay
For more on Rainbow Six Siege, check out our previous coverage.