Today Razer has announced two new additions to their range of wireless gaming mice, the Razer Basilisk Ultimate and the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed. The Razer Basilisk Ultimate packs the highest sensor specifications available to-date, I’m of course talking about the Focus+ 20K DPI sensor. (for a run down on the Focus+ Optical Sensor, check here)
The Razer Basilisk Ultimate also features new intelligent functions like Smart Tracking, Asymmetric Cut-Off, Motion Sync for greater tracking accuracy and Optical Mouse Switches that deliver ultra fast response and longevity.
Razers’ Optical Mouse Switches require no physical contact to send electrical signals to the PC, this eliminates the common downfalls of traditional switches and is able to provide a response time of 0.2 milliseconds — 3 times faster than traditional mechanical switches. This results is an incredibility fast and robust experience, giving gamer’s the competitive edge.
The features don’t stop there, there’s a host of supporting features such as the five on-board memory profiles, 11 programmable buttons, adjustable scroll wheel resistance, performance for up to 100 continuous hours of use and improved PTFE mouse feet to keep all the CS:GO fast flickers happy. Included with the Razer Basilisk Ultimate is a clean looking mouse dock with current battery status or charging level and Razer’s great Speedflex Cable.
Of course it’s a gaming mouse and it’s 2019, so we can’t skip past the Razer Basilisk Ultimate‘s Chroma RGB lighting zones. Each LED can be individually programmed thanks to Chroma Studio, this ensures that your Basilisk Ultimate will be customized to suit your exact OCD needs.
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customisation
- HyperSpeed wireless technology
- Eleven independently programmable buttons
- Replaceable Multi-function paddle
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 M clicks
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured side-grips
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with infinitely customisable resistance
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 800/1800/4000/9000/20000)
- Hybrid On-board and Cloud Storage (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 14 Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting zones with true 16.8 million customisable colour options
- Inter-device color synchronisation
- Wired and Wireless usage modes.
- 2.4 GHz dongle
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable for charging and wired use
- Razer Mouse charging dock compatible
- Battery life: Approximately 100 hours (without lighting) (Battery life depends on usage settings)
- Approximate size: 130 mm / 5.11 in (Length) x 75 mm / 2.75 in (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 107 g / 3.77 oz (Excluding cable)
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic mouse input
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
Razer Basilisk Ultimate & Razer Mouse Dock: $279.95 AUD
Razer.com and selected retailers from November 7, 2019. Make sure to check the all the information at the product page.