RazerCon is a full-day community-focused event taking place on October 10, 2020. The event will feature a mixed reality keynote by the Razer CEO, new product announcements, product panels, and even concerts by famous artists such as Sabaton and DragonForce.
RazerCon attendees can tune in to the event on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter starting the 10th October 2020, with the Razer CEO Keynote at kicking off at 9:00 AM PST.
RazerCon 2020 will feature:
- Global mixed reality keynote by Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan, hosted against the iconic Singapore skyline
- The world’s first RGB lighting-reactive livestream
- Razer panels held by product managers, showcasing new and unannounced products and discussing design and technology
- Exclusive content showcases from multiple game studios such as Romero Games, Perfect World Entertainment, Paradox Interactive and technology partners such as Intel, NVIDIA, and Western Digital
- Appearances from gaming celebrities, including an audience meet and greet session with CloakZy and CourageJD, a RazerStreamer panel with PaladinAmber and many more
- Concerts by top EDM artists, and metal concert headlined by Sabaton and Herman Li of DragonForce with special guests Tosin Abasi (Animals As Leaders) & Tim Henson (Polyphia
Viewers can interact on stream and take part in contests and giveaways for prizes such as a brand-new Razer Blade 15, and other partner hardware. Virtual attendees can also win in-game items and beta keys from certain participating game studios.
“We have a very passionate and hardcore gaming community that has stuck with us for many years, and the idea of having a major gathering for Razer fans and all gamers out there was brought up countless times, 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone around the world, greatly limiting physical events. We see RazerCon as an opportunity to celebrate gaming and the Razer community while setting a new standard for online events.”said Min-Liang Tan.
Mixed Reality Keynote
COVID-19 has made in-person presentations a thing of the past, but that’s not stopping Razer. To start off the event CEO, Min-Liang Tan will give a mixed reality keynote against the backdrop of the iconic Singapore Skyline. Augmented real-time effects will combine with live-composited visuals to build the speech which will be streamed live.
Along with exclusive product launches and metal concerts, the event will feature showcases from some of the industry’s top brands and game studios. Viewers can expect exclusive previews of games such as Empire of Sin and content for Torchlight III. Razer partners who will be present creating content are Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Western Digital WD_BLACK, ASROCK, Capcom, Paradox Interactive, and more.
Fans who are excited about the event can take part in contests and giveaways leading up to RazerCon for a chance to win hardware from Razer and some of those partners.
For more information, head over to the official RazerCon page.