I originally wrote about the Razer Viper Ultimate back in October last year, where I wrote that “with all this leading-edge technology combined into one mouse, the Razer Viper Ultimate simply shares no equal”. My statement has been backed up people who actually know what they’re talking about! with the Razer Viper Ultimate claiming the honor of best gaming mouse at the Australian PC Awards 2020.
The Razer Viper Ultimate is the wireless sibling off Razer’s fastest esports mouse, the Razer Viper. If you haven’t read my article covering nearly every aspect of this incredible mouse, below are just some of the key features that helped this mouse claim the APCA 2020: Best Gaming Mouse award.
- HyperSpeed wireless technology, 2.4 GHz dongle included
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ Optical Sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Weighing onnly 74 grams
- Eight independently programmable buttons
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70M clicks
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
- 70 hours of battery life
- Pricing (including mouse dock): AU$259.95