Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4
Season Four in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, officially starts 17 June worldwide. The season will be live following updates to Black Ops Cold War on 16 June at 2PM AEST / 4PM NZST and Warzone on 17 June at 2PM AEST / 4PM NZST. The new season will bring four Multiplayer Maps, five new weapons, new Points of Interests in Verdansk, and a new quest in Outbreak plus a whole duffle bag more!
Check below for what’s to come:
- Ground Fall event opens the Season with a bang
- Three new operators (including one from Requiem HQ)
- Five new free weapons
- Four Multiplayer maps, including the classic Hijacked
- A new Multiplayer mode and two returning favourites
- A new Scorestreak – the Hand Cannon
- Welcome to the Zoo – New Outbreak region, main quest and intel in Zombies
- “Mauer Der Toten”: Treyarch’s new Zombies map arriving mid-season
- New Onslaught content (PlayStation)
- New points of interest – Satellite crash sites
- The red doors
- Hijacked Gulag
- New vehicle – Dirt Bike
- Downtown Tower: Under new management
- Two new game modes, including Verdansk Resurgence Mini at launch
For closer look on everything coming to Season Four, head over to the see the Call of Duty blog here.
For more on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, check out our previous coverage.