STASIS BONE TOTEM
Indie studio, The Brotherhood today revealed a trailer for their upcoming game, STASIS BONE TOTEM. This fresh, new story takes place in the STASIS universe that was seen in the first instalment. STASIS originally released in 2015 and is a science fiction horror point-and-click adventure game. Along with the trailer for STASIS BONE TOTEM is a playable demo available through Steam!
“We put our money where our mouth is and put together a chapter demo of STASIS: BONE TOTEM. The demo introduces our new characters, new setting and shows the unique mechanic of multiple characters. We want the fans and community to join us on this game development journey, which is why we’ve again opened this adventure to crowd funding,” comments co-founder, Nic Bischoff.
STASIS BONE TOTEM will feature;
- Beautifully rendered isometric backgrounds
- Switch back and forth between 3 unique characters
- Use an innovative shared inventory system
- Puzzles and story-based gameplay
- Voiced characters
- Explore a world full of rich deep history and lore
- Full motion video cut scenes
- Unique deaths
- Personal ‘self-destruction’ achievements
- Ultrawide Screen Native screen support
- 4k support
For more on STASIS BONE TOTEM, check out our previous coverage.