For those that have secured Beta access, by pre-ordering or signed up for UPLAY+ (Ubisoft’s game subscription service) also randomly selected people that visit the Beta page can partake in the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta. Running from September 5 and ending September 9 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Below is all the details on pre-load, access times and PvE content available during the beta.
PRE-LOAD AND BETA TIMES
During this beta, you have access to several regions and missions to test out in PvE with up to four-player co-op or solo!
You will have access to the following four regions:
- Smuggler Coves
- Mount Hodgson
- Sinking Country
- Fen Bog
- Operation Greenstone: Two missions from the main storyline.
- Auroa Missions: Side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants.
- Faction Missions: Eight new Factions missions per day.
Looking to really test your skills? Find three different types of Drone Areas throughout the available regions to battle it out against some of your toughest opponents.
- Murmurs: Small flying drones that will swarm the unprepared.
- Aamons: Mid-size land drones that pack a punch with agility to match.
- Behemoths: Large drones with massive firepower and heavy armor.
The team over at Ubisoft have encouraged participants to share thoughts and feedback on their dedicated beta forums and to follow @GhostRecon on Twitter. Also check the official Ghost Recon forums for the latest updates on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.