Thanks to community feedback upcoming features and changes are heading to Wolfenstein: Youngblood. The Machine Games team has been “carefully listening your concerns and frustrations” and “diligently working on updating the game with features and fixes to make your experience liberating Paris as Jess and Soph Blazkowicz a better one, whether you’re playing in online co-op with a friend or tackling the story solo.”
Patch 1.0.4 Highlights
- Added ability to pause the game in OFFLINE mode only.
- Removed the ability to open padlocked doors from the wrong side, as this was causing some issues with mission progression
- Players will now correctly be able to catch friendly and enemy grenades after taking the Grenade God upgrade
- Uberhammer projectiles will now explode properly under all conditions
- Fixed a variety of audio issues.
- Fixed a network packet issue that could cause session disconnects when too many explosions occurred in co-op, resulting in players getting dropped from their co-op game.
The 1.0.4 update is set for release later this week on PC, and a couple days later on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Check the full list of changes over at the Bethesda Community Forums. Also check out Joel’s review of Wolfenstein: Youngblood.