The people have spoken and the good team behind Wolfenstein: Youngblood have delivered with Patch 1.0.5 available now for all PC players. We recently informed you all that this patch is coming being with it long welcomed fixes including, more ammo, spongy enemies, check points and reduced boss difficulty.
Check out a quick up date below of what this patch brings or check the full patch notes here. MEF TECH’s own Joel had the pleasure of playing this nazi shooting frenzy for a first up review called Wolfenstein: Youngblood Review – The problem with Jess so check that out while your here.
- Adjusted difficulty of all boss fights.
- Took a variety of actions to reduce the feeling of enemy “bullet sponginess”.
- An amount of ammo for basic weapons is now replenished after a player respawns.
- Added more special weapon ammo throughout more difficult areas.
- Increased the speed of switching between certain weapons to make it easier to adapt to enemy armor types.
- Client players can now explode Host player DKW charges by shooting them.
- Equalized damage modifiers for all weapon classes and upgrades for Host and Client players. Previously a bug could cause one player to do a lot more damage with certain weapon types and upgrades.
- The “available unlocks” and message could play despite there being active enemies. This will no longer occur.
- Improved sister AI so that she gets out of the way of large enemies more often and improved ability to successfully heal the player when they are downed.
- Added checkpoints to all Tower mission and Tower Guardian fights. Note that returning to the towers after completing the main missions will not have checkpoints.
- Players who expend all lives and reset to the latest checkpoint will now find their base weapons refilled to at least 50% of ammo capacity.
- Additional special weapon ammo has been added to all boss and guardian fights.
- General Winkler has had his health lowered to be more in line with the difficulty of the Zeppelin level.
- The Bombdog damage has been slightly lowered.
- Added the ability to toggle “iron sights” on/off. This option can be found in the Controls menu.