(PR) Epson launches FastFoto App taking the world’s fastest WiFi photo scanner to a new level
Epson Australia has launched its new app for the wildly popular and award-winning FastFoto FF-680W WiFi photo scanner. Developed by Epson and available for download for free, this app adds significant capabilities and functionality to the FastFoto with a host of new features that lets users create, edit and share their memories.
Once installed on a tablet or smartphone, users can now not only scan photos directly but also edit, share and even create stories with them. As part of creating a story, the app includes a feature enabling multiple scanned photos to be ‘joined’, giving the user the ability to add a voice commentary for each photo. This means users can now chronologically join a series of images while at the same time overlaying commentary to create an entire story.
You can also add background music from either the supplied styles or from your own library to add that special and individual touch whilst text can be easily added to photos. This new app also allows easy uploading of photos and stories to social media.
Epson Australia’s GM marketing Bruce Bealby said, “The new FastFoto app takes what you can do with FastFoto itself to a whole new level. You can now seamlessly integrate with mobile devices to not only save and share photos, but create stories and share them too. Once you use the app there really is no turning back, it’s that good.”
FastFoto FF-680W Scanner Features:
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner — scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi
- Preserve Your Priceless Photos — SafeTouch Technology for worry-free scanning up to 8.5″ wide, plus postcards, instant photos and panoramas
- Second-Generation Epson FastFoto Software — scan, restore, organise, and share precious memories; offers intelligent file organisation tools
- Flexible Scanning — offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi); handles multiple sizes in one batch
- Powerful Document Scanning — includes Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR; scan receipts, tax records, wills, and more, up to 45 ppm/90 ipm
- Easy to Connect — includes both USB and wireless connectivity for flexible placement
- Perfect Picture Imaging System — bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, colour restoration, red-eye reduction, de-skew, crop, and rotate
- Easy Auto-Upload and Backup — instantly share your memories as you scan via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Single-Step Technology — capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back in a single scan
For more on Epson, check out our previous coverage.